All membership packages include:
- Introductory welcome call to discuss how we can collaborate and support your business’s growth.
- Invite to our exclusive black-tie Annual Dinners.
- Onboarding promotion on our social media channels and newsletter with ongoing marketing opportunities
- Opportunity to attend our regular conferences, at venues across the South West.
- Opportunity to write an article to be featured in our main monthly newsletter.
- Yearly review with our CEO to evaluate the progress of our partnership.
- Monthly updates from our CEO and Chair.
- Option to engage in additional services at a separate cost, provided by SWBC.
- Introductions between members to foster networking opportunities.
See our membership packs
The wide range of issues addressed by the SWBC and associated networking opportunities reflect the quality of people involved and the culture of the organisation. The SWBC’s support is broad and very much appreciated.
I am proud to work in collaboration with the South West Business Council, who champion our mission and help us make a difference to the BAME community. Through our membership, we have gained valuable contacts within the business community which enables us to expand the reach of our support.
Our South West Business Council membership helps us to stay attuned with business in the area and provide the assistance that organisations from our home region require.