How the Government could pay for your Employee Training

By | |

Are you an employer or line manager looking to future proof your business by upskilling your team? Or an employee, aspiring to take on new responsibilities and work towards promotion? Apprenticeships can help by:

  • Improving an organisation’s performance, productivity and resilience by addressing important skills gaps.
  • Helping businesses retain and attract the best talent by providing career development opportunities.
  • Providing clear progression routes and opportunities for key employees and school leavers wishing to upskill and climb the career ladder.

Don’t pay the Apprenticeship Levy? No problem, your organisation is still eligible for funding through co-investment. This means that the government will cover 95% of the cost of apprenticeship training up to the maximum funding band for your chosen programme. You, as the employer, will then only need to pay the remaining 5% of the training costs. If your organisation falls into the co-investment category, you are in a fantastic position to take advantage of government funding. In return for your 5% contribution towards training costs, you’ll get a passionate and enthusiastic member of your team that will benefit your organisation for years to come.

University of Exeter Degree Apprenticeships are delivered online and through blended learning. There’s no need for apprentices to put their job on hold because apprenticeships are designed to be “learn while you earn” with study covering 20% of the contracted hours.

The University of Exeter offer apprenticeships spanning management, leadership, data science, finance, construction and healthcare, meaning there are plenty of opportunities to invest in your workforce.

To find out more about co-investment and the Apprenticeships available for your organisation please contact [email protected]