The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise, which are run by The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS), are the UK’s most prestigious business awards. The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are for outstanding achievement by UK businesses in the categories of:
- international trade
- sustainable development
- promoting opportunity through social mobility
Lord-Lieutenant of Devon David Fursdon said: “As businesses look for new ways to promote themselves, particularly as we develop new trading relationships abroad, I hope that they will consider putting themselves forward for the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise which provides, for winners, a recognised stamp of approval. This has provided a real boost for previous winners…..”
How To Apply:
- Almost all UK businesses (including non profit) can apply.
- The application process is free.
- All applications must be made online.
- You may apply for more than one category.
- The application process for the 2019 Queen’s Awards for Enterprise closes at midday on Wednesday 12th September 2018.
- All entry forms, eligibility criteria and information on how to apply is available at https://goo.gl/L4LhJp