Plymouth Science Park would like to invite you to the Business Essentials Webinar Series, a series of free to join webinars for Plymouth Science Park tenants and the wider business community. These are running on the first Wednesday of the month @ 11am.
The series includes a number of industry leading experts sharing their knowledge to help businesses thrive in 2021.
Register in advance to secure your place at the following upcoming sessions:
- February 3rd – Grant funding: What’s available and how to access it? (Granted Consultancy, Sara Palmer and Will Granger)
- March 3rd- Free Legal support for Business Tenants(Wolferstans, James Twine)
- April 7th – Thriving beyond Corona-coaster– practical tips for self-care (Finding True North, Ann McCluskey)
- May 5th – Business benefits for graduate engagement and recruitment(The Careers and Employability Service, University of Plymouth, Simon Taylor)
- June 2nd –How Low Carbon Devon can support you to take action on climate change(Low Carbon Devon project, University of Plymouth, Chris Woodfield)
In the first session Will and Sara of Granted will cover:
- Grant funding, the types of funding available, and R&D tax credits
- The pros and cons of each, who should apply and when and how to apply?
- Insight into the funders and the process for receiving funds
- Case studies and success stories
Registering for these webinars will also sign you up for occasional news updates from Plymouth Science Park. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Please register for upcoming sessions and invite you colleagues to do the same here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Ho71UyrQSL6TaRCnxAbxAw