TIME: 9:30 am — 11:30 am
VENUE: GA Solicitors, 25 Lockyer Street, Plymouth, PL1 2QW
PRESENTED BY: GA Solicitors
A free and informative seminar aimed solely at the charitable sector, providing insight into legacy campaigning and disputes.
Partner, Matthew Rose, and experienced solicitor, Anna Wonnacott, are providing a free and informative talk to those working within the charitable sector and responsible for legacy campaigning and the management of legacy disputes.
The seminar will include:
- Legacy campaigning – avoiding complications and maximising donations
- Common types of contentious probate claims faced by charities
- Tips on how to deal with legacy disputes in-house
- When to call in an expert
- Question and answer session
Catering will be provided and there will be time before and after the event to network with other like-minded attendees.
Multiple attendees from the same organisation is permitted, up to a maximum of four delegates.
To book please email [email protected]