VENUE: ETS House, Emperor Way, Exeter Business Park, Exeter, Devon, EX1 3QS
PRESENTED BY: Education and Training Skills Ltd
Education and Training Skills Ltd are delighted to be able to offer our popular Project Management course on Tuesday 2 October 2018 in our Exeter Training Centre.
This one-day course is suitable for anyone wanting to gain knowledge and confidence in managing projects as well as learn management and leadership skills.
The course is delivered using action learning sets, examples, learner input and live scenarios.
The course covers:
- Definitions of project management
- Principles of project management
- The 5 phase process of project management including planning strategies and contexts
- Stakeholders—who, what, when, why
- Project management tools and their application
- Leadership in project management including live performance profile of learners
- Final confirmation exercise
The price is £125 + VAT per delegate, including refreshments, materials and certificate of attendance.
To request more information or booking form please contact Vilija on 01392 445444 or email [email protected]