Time: 16:30 – 17:30
An introduction on how to create video to educate your team, customers and prospects.
Video is now the expected format for online information. Using it to train your team, communicate with your customers and educate your prospects can yield great results.
Creating content in house can save time, allow you to respond faster to changing landscapes and reduce costs.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The part of the process that are important and the parts you can skip over.
- How you can shoot once and reuse content multiple times
- Simple software recommendations that won’t overwhelm you or your team
- Tips on how to turn your office into a suitable filming space
- How to access free resources that will help you progress.
Everyone who signs up will receive a recording of the event.