Time: 16:00 – 20:30
Location: Bristol – To be confirmed Bristol BS1
Join angel investors, founders, and budding angel investors to pull back the curtains and explore angel investment from behind the scenes.
In partnership with Inclusive Angels and the British Business Bank, Michelmores is hosting an inclusive investment event in central Bristol on Thursday 23 February.
The aim of the event is to create a more diverse investment landscape and enable more investment in the South West.
The evening will be packed full of insights and practical tips to help you to discover what role you could play in enabling the next generation of entrepreneurs from all backgrounds.
Who is the event for?
Anyone who is interested to explore how they could become an angel investor and invest £1000+ into growing startup businesses. Active angel investors who would like to inspire and connect with others. Founders looking to connect with and help build the community of budding angel investors.
- 4pm – Welcome drinks and networking
- 4.30pm – Introduction to the invisible challenge
- 4.50pm – Who’s raising right now? What exciting companies are located in the South West?
- 5pm – Behind the scenes with Founders & their Angel investors.
- 5.45pm – Networking break with hearty snacks
- 6.15pm – Hear from experienced angel investors on how inclusive investing looks in practice. Llearn where and how new angels can start investing with small amounts
- 7pm – Highlight who is in the room and close formal content, networking
- 7.15pm – Networking and nibbles
- 8.30pm – Close
Anyone that is interested in this event can find more information and reserve a spot free of charge here.