- This event has passed.
Wales & West Utilities Annual Stakeholder Workshops, with Lunch
Thursday 16th May @ 09:30 - 15:00
Have your say on your gas network’s business priorities and business plan
Wales & West Utilities – your gas distribution network – is holding a number of stakeholder workshops across its network area where we will be asking our key stakeholders to give their views on our business priorities.
Further to feedback from stakeholders, we have decided to include a specific workshop session and a surgery on streetworks engagement and our Repex programme.
The stakeholder workshops will include short presentations from senior personnel at Wales & West Utilities, followed by round table discussions to give you an opportunity to give your thoughts on our priorities and shape our plans moving forward.
The schedule for the day is:
- Registration from 9.30am
- Workshops from 10am – 1pm
- Lunch served from 1pm – 1.45pm
- Optional “surgeries” from 1.45pm – 2.45pm
Topics for discussion will include (but not be limited to):
- Social obligations: Helping customers in fuel poverty and supporting those in vulnerable situations
- Future energy solutions: The role of gas in the low carbon economy
- Our priorities, including: Safety and reliability, customer service, and responding to emergencies
- Our current and future business activities
Optional surgery sessions:
- Sustainability – honing our goals
- Social obligations – Working Together training session
Attendees will include: representatives of business and industry groups; parish, community and local councils; housing associations; charities; energy suppliers and major users; developers; and environmental groups. As a valued stakeholder of Wales & West Utilities, we sincerely hope you are able to join us. Please click on one of the buttons below to register