- This event has passed.
The Nudge Festival
Friday 18th October 2019 @ 09:00 - 18:00
Voted by The Guardian in their “Top Ten Global Ideas Festivals to attend”
The unmissable 10th anniversary Like Minds Ideas Festival which takes place on Friday, October 18th at Exeter Castle in the center of Exeter. Past speakers and delegates will also be with us to celebrate over 100 keynotes having taken place.
Spread over three rooms there will be 12x keynotes, 40x masterclass sessions, wine tasting, Gin tasting and of course copious amounts of coffee to help uplift you throughout the day.
When you’ve bought your ticket please ensure you book your masterclass sessions.
There are only ten places at each table so book them now. There are two sessions in the morning and two sessions in the afternoon to choose from.
Reduced Train Travel from Paddington to Exeter St Davids.
Thanks to GWR we can offer reduced train fares to the Festival. Please use this link when booking to take advantage of the conference rates https://www.gwr.com/plan-journey/tickets-railcards-and-season-tickets/business-travel/conferences-and-events
- The outbound leg of the journey is fixed and is non-changeable
- The return leg is fully flexible
- The ticket is not refundable outside of normal conditions of carriage
- The delegate must present proof of conference attendance. A delegate may be asked to provide this proof by the train manager and failure to do so may result in having to pay the difference on a full price anytime ticket. Proof can be in the form of acceptance letter or email to the relevant email.
- If the fare is not available to check from the station you are departing from. It must be a GWR station on the GWR network.
- Certain stations near to the venue station may not apply to receive the Conference fare.
You can watch a short video on the event here.