- This event has passed.
SWBC Quarterly Virtual Conference – Regional, Civil and Business Security
Friday 12th June 2020 @ 09:30 - 12:45
We’re delighted to be joined by Alison Hernandez, Police and Crime Commissioner for Devon & Cornwall and Sarah Armstrong-Smith, Chief Security Advisor for Microsoft. Sarah principally works to help customers evolve their security strategy and capabilities to support digital transformation and cloud adoption. Sarah was recognised as one of the most influential women in UK Tech and UK cybersecurity in 2018 and 2019 and regularly contributes to thought leadership and industry publications.
At Regional, Civil & Business Security, our first online conference, we will also hear from regional cyber and IT security leaders, Securious and Acronyms, plus exemplars of shock-resilient business; Stephens Scown LLP and JLT Group.
Together with you, we’ll learn more about how these organisations have responded to Covid-19, a radically changed business landscape and greatly heightened security concerns. As you’d expect from SWBC, we’ll also be looking over the horizon and discussing with our speakers how business, and life, is likely to change in the longer term and how we can best prepare for it.
- 9.30 – 9:45 Gather and network
- 9.45 – 9:50 Opening introductions – Robin Daniels, CEO South West Business Council
- 9.50 – 10:10 Business resilience and future challenges – Tim Jones, Chair South West Business Council
- 10:10 – 10:20 Roz Woodward, CEO, Securious
- 10:20 – 10:30 Dave Smith, Managing Director, Acronyms
- 10:30 – 10:50 Keynote; Sarah Armstrong-Smith, Chief Security Advisor, Microsoft | Presentation
- 10:50 – 11:00 Q&A
11:00 – 11:20 Networking break
- 11:20 – 11:30 Simon Clarke, IT Director & Terry Falcao, Head of Employment Law & Partner, Stephens Scown LLP
- 11:30 – 11:40 Tim Penning, Regional Market Leader, JLT Group | Presentation
- 11:40 – 12:00 Q&A
- 12:00 – 12:20 Keynote; Alison Hernandez, Police and Crime Commissioner for Devon and Cornwall
- 12:20 – 12:30 Q&A
- 12:30 Closing remarks
Networking until 12:45
We do hope that you can join us for networking, great presentations and a chance to engage in a topic that continues to evolve, even as we try to imagine what a Covid “bounce-back” might look like.
Please feel free to share this event with your networks.