SWBC Quarterly Conference – Attracting & Growing Talent in a Changing World
Friday 14th June @ 09:30 - 13:45
We will explore the attraction and retention of talent in the context of change; i.e. changing markets, skills availability, business development, scientific developments etc. – in order to address scientific and technological challenges, commercial opportunities, market changes and demographic patterns.
- Professor Rob Warner; Vice Chancellor, Plymouth Marjon University
- Emily Beaumont; Associate Professor and Director, Marjon Business School
- Sarah Hopkins; People & Engagement Director, Wales & West Utilities
- Richard Dormer; Managing Director, BCR Associates
- Gavin Jones; Managing Director, Elixel
- Margaret Oscar; Corporate Brand and Employee Communications Consultant
- Jane Boulton; Head of HR, Axminster Tools
- Grant Neems; Employer Services Manager, Pluss
- Registration and networking from 9.30am.
- Conference starts at 10.00am and ends at 1.45pm (after a buffet lunch).
Free to SWBC Members:
There is a charge of £45 for all non-members, who are invited to attend as our guest on a single occasion, which is then redeemable against the first year’s membership.