Supplying the Public Sector 2019
Wednesday 26th June @ 09:00 - 14:30£17.50
Please join Partners in Procurement, West of England, for this year’s annual SME “Supplying the Public Sector” conference.
This year’s event will take place:
- On: Wednesday 26 June 2019
- When: 9:00 to 14:30 (9:00-9:30 for registration; event starts at 9:30)
- Where: University of the West of England Exhibition and Conference Centre, BS34 8QZ
Topics this year include:
- Procurement post Brexit (if Brexit ever happens!)
- Spotlight on…
- Crown Commercial Services
- Bristol Going for Gold
In addition, there will be an opportunity to take part in two, in-depth workshops on:
- Triumphant tender documents (back by popular demand!)
- Procurement portals and systems
Lunch will be provided.
Please note there is a booking fee of £17.50 this year which is inclusive of VAT.