- This event has passed.
Global Business Accelerator Programme IoT Tech Visit
Sunday 9th September 2018 - Saturday 15th September 2018Free
Innovate UK’s Global Business Accelerator Programme, delivered by the Enterprise Europe Network, is organising a technology visit to South Korea for businesses focused on developing IOT technologies.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to attend the IOT Korea Exhibition and International Conference 2018, visit centres of excellence and key innovation hubs and meet South Korean companies with the aim of developing strong international partnerships for future collaboration.
By registering you are expressing your interest in attending. After registering, you will receive an email inviting you to submit a full application which will take about 30 minutes to complete.
THE PROGRAMME (Subject to change)
Sunday 9th/Saturday 15th September
Depart UK / Arrive Seoul
Tuesday 11th September
- Briefing – Doing business in South KoreaVisit to GCCEI
- Networking Dinner
- Intro to South Korea IOT sector
Wednesday 12th September
- IOT Korea International Conference and Exhibition
- Dinner at the Ambassador’s Residence
Thursday 13th September
- IOT Korea International Conference and ExhibitionNetworking Dinner
- Matchmaking Event
Friday 14th September
- Samsung Electronics ARTIK IOT Platform
- Networking Dinner
Saturday 15th September
Depart Seoul / Arrive UK
Sunday 9th September – Saturday 15th September 2018
Closing date for full application: Thursday 26th July 2018
Briefing event: Monday 13th August 2018
BENEFITS OF ACCELERATOR PROGRAMME
- Pre-visit and in-country briefings providing market information and advice on how to do business in the IOT tech sector
- Training on how to perfect your pitching skills and protect your IP
- Your profile in the visit brochure, that will be distributed to high profile organisations in South Korea
- A programme of meetings with key players and stakeholders
- Company Visits to movers and shakers in the industry
To participate in this visit your business must be registered in the UK.
Please be aware that submitting a full application does not mean you have been accepted onto the Accelerator Programme, it is a competitive process and you will be notified of the outcome by the 1st August.
For more information please contact Louise Hooker programme lead email@example.com