- This event has passed.
Exist – Health Innovation
Thursday 11th November 2021 @ 08:30 - 11:30£15
On Thursday 11th November, EXIST (Exeter Initiative for Science & Technology) will be hosting an in-person knowledge sharing & networking event, exploring key regional health & wellbeing challenges and inspirational, cutting-edge technological solutions making beneficial impact to our lives.
At the event you will be able to find out more about:
- Key UK & regional challenges in the health & care sectors
- Impactful regional health & wellbeing research & development initiatives
- Innovative health & wellbeing solutions & applications
- Funding opportunities to accelerate innovations towards a future of improved health & wellbeing services
- Networking opportunities with like-minded health stakeholders & STEMM innovators
FULL SPEAKER LINE UP INCLUDES:
- Conrad Gillespie, EXIST Chair – Welcome & Introductions
- Anne Thomas, CEO of Cornwall Care – Cornish Care Challenges (Pre-recorded)
- Anna Lodge, SWAHSN Communications Director – UK & Regional Healthcare Challenges
- Anna Mankee-Williams, Health & Wellbeing Lead, Falmouth University – ‘Connected Healthcare’ Programme
- Kathryn White, Chief Operating Officer, Spatial Quotient – Hospital Patient Flow Solutions
- Prof. Andrew Shaw, UoE Research & Attomarker – Health Innovation Research & Attomarker ‘Triple Anitbody Test’
- Jon Williams, Director, Granted Consultancy – Health Innovation Funding Opportunities
This will be an in-person event, however if you would prefer to join us online, please book a ‘virtual’ ticket and you’ll be sent the relevant details and link to join us online via event platform Hopin.
Don’t forget to follow EXIST on LinkedIn & Twitter @EXIST_Exeter and join in the conversation using #HealthInnovation
EXIST members receive a 50% discount on EXIST event tickets. Find out more about membership here >> https://exeterchamber.co.uk/become-a-member/exist-membership/
Click here to book your place >> https://bit.ly/EXIST_Health