Why do organisations choose to become a member of SWBC?
The reasons for joining our network are many and varied. Our members tell us that they value:
- Having a single voice so that the strategic issues affecting all businesses across the region can be highlighted, debated and hopefully addressed.
- The peer support and quarterly cross-sector networking opportunities that we provide.
- The high-level executive networking opportunities and personal introductions we broker.
- Our help with understanding, engaging and leveraging the public, private and third sector networks.
When surveyed and asked how they would describe SWBC, our members said:
“The collective voice and opinion of businesses in Devon and Cornwall, with the bonus of extensive networking.”
“SWBC provides a platform for local business to view the SW economy and opportunities from a far wider perspective than their own industry.”
“An organisation which promotes and gives a voice to Businesses whilst investing in training and events to strengthen business opportunities, acumen and networks.”
“A professional network that connects businesses and stakeholders to lobby for change and strengthen the business community.”
“A champion for business in the South West – matching and developing appropriate skills with the requirements of local businesses with a view to businesses taking advantage of all opportunities to grow and prosper.”
“A representative body for businesses who are concerned about the economy (of the SW) and their role in it.”
“A forum where representatives from small, medium and large businesses can meet and network and learn from each others insight and experiences.”
“(SWBC) provides a lens through which to focus regional business opinion on issues of common interest.”
“Through a network of organisations, you strive to facilitate economic development in the South West.”
If you would like to talk to any of our members to find out more we would be happy to arrange this for you; please contact us on:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or M: 07583739815
Who are your members?
You can see a list of all of our current member organisations by clicking here.
What is the profile of a typical member organisation?
Our members come from many business sectors and sizes and range from sole traders to large corporates. Typically, our members want to:
- Connect without fuss to key decision makers in leading businesses as well as the public and third sector
- Operate strategically in a senior, high-level networking environment
- Take a medium to long-term view and understand the importance of developing strategic relationships to grow their business
- All of our members are passionate about the future economy of the South West and believe SWBC is well positioned to represent the interests of the wider business community.
How do I join and how much will it cost?
We offer different levels of membership package individually tailored to suit an organisation’s requirements.
For more details on each membership package, you can download a leaflet by clicking here.
If you want to find out more about becoming a member please contact us on email@example.com or 07583739815 to arrange a no obligation meeting or chat.