- This event has passed.
Virtual Work Experience: Workshop for Employers
Thursday 19th November 2020 @ 09:00 - 10:30
Delivering a Virtual Work Experience programme provides the opportunity to:
- Develop your future talent pipeline
- Enhance your employer brand
- Enhance the knowledge and skills of young people on future work needs
- Broaden horizons, raise aspirations and increase confidence
- Reduce likelihood of young people becoming NEET (not in education, employment & training)
We know that finding a secure platform to deliver virtual activity in a secure way is a concern for businesses, so we have partnered with Speakers for Schools. We are early adopters of their tried and tested technology which already supports 180 employers from start-ups to multi-nationals, 2,300 schools & 950,000 young people.
Speakers will include:
- The Careers & Enterprise Company: An introduction to Virtual Work Experience
- Speakers for Schools: How to use our secure platform
- Jacobs Engineering: How to deliver a successful VWEX offer
- Senior Leaders from Heart of the South West Schools: Why Virtual Work Experience is so important