SWBC Annual Dinner
Thursday 3rd October @ 19:00 - 23:30£75
You are cordially invited to attend the 2019 SWBC Annual Dinner
- Guest speaker: Greg Dyke
- Thursday 3rd October 2019 at Dartington Hall
- Dress code : Black tie / Evening dress
- Tickets : £75 (incl VAT).
- Pre-dinner drinks will be served from 6.30pm.
We are delighted to confirm that Greg Dyke will be joining us on the Thursday 3rd October at Dartington Hall for our Annual Dinner.
Greg Dyke has held some truly notable roles; Director General of the BBC, Chairman of the British Film Institute, and Chairman of the Football Association. He has also been Chancellor of the University of York, Chairman of HIT, a production company specialising in programmes for children, and is a Fellow of the Royal Television Society. He appears as a panellist on the Sky News programme ‘The Pledge’. Greg is delighted to attend the SWBC Annual Dinner as a Guest Speaker and looks forward to sharing various anecdotes from his past, working in the world of sport and media, leading teams within large organisations, focusing on greater diversity.
Individual tickets for SWBC members are priced at £75. Those member organisations wishing to book tables of 10 can do so at a discounted rate of £650. If you wish to be invoiced for group bookings, then please get in touch with us directly.
Pre-dinner drinks reception from 6.30pm including a selection of Camel Valley ‘Cornwall’ Brut and a selection of Luscombe soft drinks.
The pre-dinner drinks reception is kindly sponsored by-
A complimentary half bottle of wine per person (or soft drink alternative) will be served with the meal commencing at 7.30pm.
The formal dinner will end around 11.00pm, but networking drinks will continue in the White Hart bar.
- Roast pumpkin soup, Cajun pumpkin seeds, crème fraiche (V) (GF)
- Goats cheese curd, beetroot textures, brioche toast (V) (GF)
- Ham hock terrine, quince chutney, sour dough toast (GF)
- Sea bass lemon confit potatoes, kale, lemon butter sauce (GF)
- Stuffed aubergine, ratatouille vegetable, lentil ragout (V) (GF)
- Roast belly pork, braised red cabbage, roast potatoes, red wine jus (GF)
- Apple and blueberries crumble, vanilla ice cream (GF)
- Dates pudding, honeycomb ice cream
- Selection of ice sorbet (GF)
- Selection of local Devon cheese with biscuits, grapes, and chutney
Overnight accommodation at a preferential rate can be booked by contacting Dartington Hall directly (reference: SWBC Annual Dinner):
- Double en-suite room £75.00 per room per night sole occupancy with full English breakfast
- Double en-suite room £85.00 per room per night double occupancy with full English breakfast
- Single en-suite room £60.00 per room per night with full English breakfast
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 01803 847150
South West Coast Path:
SWBC proudly supports the South West Coast Path Association, a registered charity working to protect and conserve the Coast Path to give us all the opportunity to improve our health in the great outdoors.