- This event has passed.
Adapting the customer experience – Covid19 and beyond
Tuesday 1st December 2020 @ 10:00 - 11:00
The ongoing COVID-19 crisis has changed the way that businesses connect with their customers. Organisations are having to rethink their customer experience strategies and tech companies are developing solutions that will enable them to always meet the changing consumer expectations and behaviour.
There is a wonderful panel of speakers, including Hannah Ingram-Moore who you will no doubt recognise from the campaign she has been running on behalf of her father Captain Tom to raise money for the NHS.
The panel will consider:
- What have been the key impacts of Covid-19 for the relationship with local and international Customers
- What does the term ‘the new normal’ mean and what does this mean for customer relationships?
- How have customer expectations changed and how have companies adapted their customer processes
- What has been the impact of Covid-19 on Contact Centre strategies and outsourcing / offshoring customer support.
- Progress and challenges in Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Automation
- Using WhatsApp as a Customer support tool
- How to evaluate Conversational AI partners
We look forward to welcoming you to this important discussion. If you have any questions about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com