A flexible course design that allows you to balance busy work-life schedules with opportunities for live and direct interaction across the 6 weeks
Our live webinars are scheduled at 4pm UK time and are recorded.
The registration form is available here.
Come on and find out more here.
Are you a business advisor wanting to support small and medium-sized businesses to achieve success from the circular economy revolution?
If yes! This new inspiring course from the University of Exeter’s Centre for Circular Economy has been designed for you and your SME partners.
The course is designed and delivered by a world-leading circular economy business research centre that has been running a successful circular economy masterclass for over 200 global businesses and 2,000 leaders and managers since 2013 supported by the Ellen MacArthur Foundation.
The 6-week online course will show you the opportunity from Circular Economy. We target how to create and capture value from circular economy, achieve competitive advantage and grow your business.
The course will give you:
- Insights from real world SME practitioners telling their story of success and how they overcame the many challenges on their journey
- In depth case studies showing how it works up close
- Tools and resources showing how to get started, how to implement and how to scale
- Weekly Challenges designed to move you towards action planning and clearly defined value creation impacts
- Mentoring and active peer-to-peer interaction
- A community of liked minded practitioners with active post-course networking
- And much more….