5,000 free Coursera licences for individuals looking for their next job, changing roles or looking to upskill!
The Heart of the South West LEP Digital Skills Partnership is excited to announce a partnership with Coursera to help you learn critical skills to succeed in this digital era, empower you to thrive in your job or pivot in your career.
What is Coursera?
Coursera is a world-leading online learning platform for higher education. With short to medium courses from world-class universities and industry giants, the online platform is available 24/7 allowing you to learn something new anytime, anywhere. Through a local government offer, access to Coursera is now free for a limited period of time.
With Coursera you can:
- Learn skills that are in-demand, all the courses available relate either to in-demand roles, growing or Covid-19 resilient sectors.
- Get ready for a career with job-ready or management short courses.
- Earn a certificate of completion from a leading university or the likes of Google or IBM to add to your CV.
With 4,000+ online courses to choose from, here’s just a few to give you a flavour of what’s available and the time required:-
- From Idea to StartUp (11 hours)
- Grow Your Business with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women (4 hours)
- Introduction to G-Suite (7 hours)
- Spreadsheets for Beginners (2 hours)
- Introduction to Data Analysis using Excel (20 hours)
- Create a Blog using WordPress (2 hours)
- Create Customer Support in Google Sheets (2 hours)
- Healthcare Innovation (21 hours)
- Google IT User Support Technician (23 hours)