The Heart of the South West LEP is seeking the views of entrepreneurs to help shape the opportunities available to help you grow and develop after the COVID-19 crisis, and especially to accelerate innovation-driven entrepreneurship in our region. The activity is being led by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology as part of its Regional Entrepreneurship Acceleration Program in the UK. As a part of this programme, the LEP is conducting a survey of people aged 18 and over who:
- Have thought about, tried to or set up a business in the region within the last 5 years
- Are an Owner or Chief Executive Officer of an established business located in our region
The survey can be accessed here and should take around 15 to 20 minutes to complete. The LEP is supplementing the survey with a small number of telephone surveys in order to understand some of the challenges and potential responses in more detail. Both elements of the research are designed to capture feedback about your:
- Perceptions of the current state of the local innovation ecosystem
- Experiences and perspectives of successful entrepreneurs in the HotSW
- The barriers and enablers to success start- and scale-up in the area
- Perceptions of the degree to which HotSW stakeholder support start- and scale-up initiatives, and what they could do to improve in these areas.
If you would like to be interviewed or want further information about the research please email [email protected].