In response to the challenges facing businesses around the region, SWBC has launched a COVID19 Taskforce to help mitigate the impact on businesses as far as possible. We have brought together firms of lawyers and accountants, in addition to banking, corporate real estate, PR & Communications companies and HR specialists to respond to business questions and short term requests for support.
We are extremely pleased to announce that we have expanded the number of organisations, involved in the COVID19 Taskforce.
Names and links to the taskforce members can be found below:
ACCOUNTING & TAX
BANKING & CORPORATE REAL ESTATE
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS & PENSIONS
PR & COMMUNICATIONS
IT; REMOTE WORKING & GENERAL BUSINESS ISSUES
- ACAS SW
- BCR Associates
- Diversity Business Incubator
- Exeter University
- Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)
- Good Growth
- Impact lab
- South West Growth Service
- Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce
LOCAL AUTHORITIES & PUBLIC BODIES
- UK Government
- Barnstaple & District. Chamber of Commerce
- CIoS LEP Growth Hub
- Cornwall Council
- Devon Council
- Exeter City Council
- Health & Safety Executive
- HoSW LEP Growth Hub
- North Devon+
- Plymouth City Council
- Somerset County Council
- Torbay Council
- Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner
Any company looking for immediate advice or support across the domains listed should contact Jo Hatt (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Katharine Bourke (email@example.com) at SWBC, in the first instance.
Any other firms interested in joining the taskforce, please contact Andrew Searle (firstname.lastname@example.org), copying Jo Hatt.
Please see below links relating to COVID19 for your reference:
- British Business Bank advice on CBILS loan applications & Availability
- BT – Facts about our network and the Coronavirus
- BT – Broadband demand resilience
- Secure home working for your staff through the Coronavirus pandemic
- Support & Advice for Businesses
If you are looking for more specific information, please contact us as above.